This is a special one day course being held at the Reserve on Wednesday 4th December 2019. The course will be run by Vale Wildlife Hospital & Rehabilitation Centre, who are based in Gloucestershire.
The course includes:
- a brief introduction to Vale Wildlife Hospital
- legal aspects
- zoonotic risks
- initial examination & assessment
- fluid therapy
- administering fluids (practical session)
- worried about green ‘poo’?
- ongoing care
- hand rearing
- a full colour course book containing all the information covered on the day and much more, plus a certificate of course completion.
Refreshments will be provided but attendees are recommended to bring their own packed lunch.
Course Time: 09.00 – 16.00
Price: £85 (Booking is via the Vale Wildlife website only, from the ‘On The Road’ Courses section. Payment is in advance, and must be made by Friday 1st November).