As a charity, Thanet Countryside Trust operates on a limited budget. The Reserve has a wish list of wanted items that could be put to good use. If anyone knows of where we can acquire any of these items, either for free or at a knock-down price, please get in touch. Thank you!
Wanted Items Wish List
- Rubber backed dust mats
- A lockable stationery cupboard
- Office chairs – preferably armless
- Tiered basket/food product unit – for displaying snacks in the Cabin and using the least area of the work top as possible.
- A weather vane
- Plant pot dishes/trays – we have lots of plant pots but not many with dishes which would help with keeping the plants with water for longer
- Small hand held gardening tools, e.g. secateurs and snips
- Printer with A3 capability
- A metal mini-lathe to make tooling and adapters for the telescopes
- Arc welder (rod type) which will work from a 13amp plug
Wanted for the refurbishment of the Volunteer’s Room
- Butler/Belfast Sink in good condition – preferably an old 2’6 inch one. We can collect as these are very heavy!
- A good single hole fitting kitchen tap (hot and cold)
- Any left over 6 inch/150mm white ceramic tiles with a plain finish (not dimpled, unless you have a couple of boxes!)